Lower non occlusal jumper
- NON compliance treatment
- it is designed to move teeth even without full arch orthodontics
- comes with two 0.0028 x 0.0030 inch slots on the lower first molar
- 2nd molar rotates buccaly through the center of resistance
- torque in the slots help gaining the root tip movement
- Individually designed
- appliance is not visible while speaking
- easy to bond / insert
- extra thin design
- selectively laser sintered
nonokklusion | nonocclusion treatment
We totally dislike to bond buttons for correcting non occlusions!
The lower non occlusal jumper is a convenient NON compliance mechanics in single molar non occlusal corrections. Strong anchorage comes from the lower lingual arch bonded to the lower 6s. 0.0028 x 0.0030 inch slot is placed buccally to the 6s surface. This slot is torqueded negatively. The lower 7s get a positive torque slot in th exact same slot size. Bond both, lingual arch and 7 band to the teeth and insert the strongest niti arch wire possible.
You will be amazed in a two weeks time!
You can perform this issues without bracket placement.
Clean and rinse the enamel surface, do a 10 second etching.
Tip! In order to distinguish between sealing and tooth we recommend to mix glass ionomeric cement with one drop of blue plaque colouring agent. You will be happy when cleaning the enamel surface after treatment.
Upload only intraoral scans onto our server.
36, 37, 46, 47