Lower non occlusal jumper
- NON compliance treatment
- it is designed to move teeth even without full arch orthodontics
- comes with two 0.0028 x 0.0030 inch slots on the lower first molar
- 2nd molar rotates buccaly through the center of resistance
- Individually designed
- appliance is not visible while speaking
- easy to bond / insert
- extra thin design
- selectively laser sintered
We totaly dislike to bond buttons for correcting non occlusions!
The lower non occlusal jumper is a convenient NON compliance mechanics in single molar non occlusal corrections.
You can perform this issues without brackets.
Clean and rinse the enamel surface, do a 10 second etching.
Tip! In order to distinguish between sealing and tooth we recommend to mix glass ionomeric cement with one drop of blue plaque colouring agent. You will be happy when cleaning the enamel surface after treatment.
Upload only intraoral scans onto our server.
36, 37, 46, 47