Lower x bite jumper
- NON compliance treatment
- it is designed to move teeth even without full arch orthodontics
- comes with 0.022 inch x 0.025 inch slot with 90° Torque in the lower 4
- bend out the wire 90° and insert in into the molar tubes’ slot with crossbite
- Molar rotates lingually in the center of resistance
- Individually designed
- appliance is not visible while speaking
- easy to bond / insert
- extra thin design
- selectively laser sintered
We totaly dislike to bond buttons for correcting crossbite in the end of treatment! The patient is relieved by the decision of finishing treatment in the near future, but there is still the crossbite in the molar region.
The lower x bite jumper is a convenient NON compliance mechanics in single molar crossbite corrections.
You can perform molar crossbite issues without brackets.
Clean and rinse the enamel surface, do a 10 second etching.
Tip! In order to distinguish between sealing and tooth we recommend to mix glass ionomeric cement with one drop of blue plaque colouring agent. You will be happy when cleaning the enamel surface after treatment.
Upload only intraoral scans onto our server.
36, 37, 46, 47