- NON compliance treatment
- sintered palatal bar with different hooks for applying forces to teeth
- for translocated, displaced canines and incisors
- it is designed to move teeth even without full arch orthodontics
- Individually designed
- appliance is not visible while speaking
- easy to bond / insert
- extra thin design
- selectively laser sintered
In case of palatal or high buccally located canines it is often desirable to apply a force to te canine coming from a certain direction in order to save the neighbour roots.
This anchor archbow runs transpalataly and helps you applying the proper force in the right direction.
Clean and rinse the enamel surface, do a 10 second etching.
Tip! In order to distinguish between sealing and tooth we recommend to mix glass ionomeric cement with one drop of blue plaque colouring agent. You will be happy when cleaning the enamel surface after treatment.
Upload only intraoral scans onto our server.
36, 37, 46, 47