Class III appliance for elastics
- bonded class III appliance
- 2 Molar bands connected with palatal bar to prevent rotations
- lower lingual arch
- buttons at canines
- Classe III elastics are used
- Patient´s cooperation is needed
- selectively laser sintered
For this orthodontic appliance we do need patient´s cooperation.
You can use this class III treatment method in younger patients up to adults.
Clinical effect will show depending from patients age. Elastics are to wear 24/7,changed three times a day e.g. after meal.
Clean and rinse the enamel surface, do a 10 second etching.
Tip! In order to distinguish between sealing and tooth we recommend to mix glass ionomeric cement with one drop of blue plaque colouring agent. You will be happy when cleaning the enamel surface after treatment.
Upload only intraoral scans onto our server.