Hooks with bondable surface and slot
- individual bonded appliance
- to use in tooth movement issues in both arches
- Lever arm prevents the tooth from tipping and rotating
- 0.0030 x 0.0035 slot, no friction for 21 x 25 niti wire
- upright space closure or gaining space
- selectively laser sintered
Hooks with bondable surface is the pefect option in tooth movement issues. These hooks enable to add the appropriate force right through the center of the tooths resistance. As a result of the correct force vector the tooth moves in the optimum time into an optimum position.
Clean and rinse the enamel surface, do a 10 second etching.
Tip! In order to distinguish between sealing and tooth we recommend to mix glass ionomeric cement with one drop of blue plaque colouring agent. You will be happy when cleaning the enamel surface after treatment.
Upload only intraoral scans onto our server.
|Maxillary tooth number||
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26