bonded tongue shield
- bonded molar appliance
- to use in open bite closure issues in the lower arch
- 24 x 28 slot, no friction for 24 x 25 niti wire
- buccally welded hook for use of elastics
- Patient´s cooperation is needed
- selectively laser sintered
Lower molar band with tongue shield is the pefect option in open bite closure. Along with the use of elastics 24/7 it will result in a good molar occlusion, because the tongue shield keeps the tongue away.
Clean and rinse the enamel surface, do a 10 second etching.
Tip! In order to distinguish between sealing and tooth we recommend to mix glass ionomeric cement with one drop of blue plaque colouring agent. You will be happy when cleaning the enamel surface after treatment.
Upload only intraoral scans onto our server.